Are you experienced in your field and looking for a new challenge? Are you keen to work in a stable organisation with driven, highly trained professionals? If so, the vacancy below could be just what you’re looking for.
The Mechanical Engineering department provides services for a variety of mechanical engineering and product engineering projects, both from our branches and on location at our clients.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will devise and design technical solutions for mechanical engineering projects both independently and as a member of a team. You will interact with clients, suppliers, manufacturers and internal departments, and supervise junior mechanical engineers in developing your design.
- A completed higher-vocational-level education (or higher) in Mechanical Engineering
- Several years of experience as a structural engineer in the general mechanical engineering domain
- Ability to solve engineering issues quickly and creatively, without losing sight of functionality, reliability, safety and costs
- Knowledge of CAD software
- Good standard of spoken and written Dutch and English, preferably with fluency in German
- An independent and varied role
- An informal and pleasant working atmosphere
- The opportunity to work in a team of enthusiastic and driven professionals
- A growing organisation offering many personal development opportunities
- Department-specific training plans
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent benefits
- A wide range of sporting and staff activities
If this vacancy sounds like what you’re looking for, please send a letter of application and CV to:
Ms L. van Os
Burgemeester van Lierplein 73, 3134 ZB Vlaardingen, the Netherlands
T +31 10 4092617