Are you passionate about technology and keen to continuously develop your skills? Are you a team player who is looking to work in a varied, challenging job in a dynamic environment? If so, the position below could be just what you’re looking for.
The Engineering Analysis department specialises in simulations and analyses based on the finite element method, and performs activities in a wide range of market segments, including the mechanical engineering, shipbuilding design, and tooling industries.
As a Junior CAE, FEM & Stress Engineer, you will perform analyses using FEM methodologies with the aim of finding an optimum technical solution for the client. Both individually and as a member of a team, you will create optimum technical designs that comply with the specified requirements. You will consult with the project leader concerning planning and progress, and prepare accurate, analytically substantiated reports on your own work. You must be analytical and precise and contribute significantly to innovative projects. As a junior employee of VIRO, you will acquire knowledge that will subsequently enable you to progress to a specialist or coordinating role.
- A completed higher-vocational-level education (or higher) in mechanical engineering or a similar discipline
- Knowledge of one or more FEM packages (such as NX Nastran, Ansys, Femap or similar) is preferred
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and a client-centric attitude
- A proactive and flexible attitude
- Interest in additional training
- Ability to perform well both individually and as a member of a team
- Good standard of spoken and written Dutch and English, preferably with fluency in German
- An independent and varied role
- An informal and pleasant working atmosphere
- The opportunity to work in a team of enthusiastic and driven professionals
- A growing organisation offering many personal development opportunities
- Department-specific training plans
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent benefits
- A wide range of sporting and staff activities
If this vacancy sounds like what you’re looking for, please send a letter of application and CV to:
Mr K. Krol
Peizerweg 87C, 9727 AH Groningen, the Netherlands
T +31 6 82058477