Are you experienced in your field and looking for a new challenge? Are you keen to work in a stable organisation with driven, highly trained professionals? If so, the position below could be just what you’re looking for.
The Construction & Architecture department designs a wide variety of architectural and structural solutions. Its clientele consists primarily of major players in the offshore, chemical, and sustainable energy industries.
As Head of the Construction & Architecture Department your primary responsibility is ensuring that your department performs efficiently and effectively. In addition to liaising with clients and expanding the client base and service portfolio, your key duties will include ensuring that quality, planning and budget requirements are met. Furthermore, you must actively contribute to the supervision and coaching of individual members of your team and focus on developing and expanding your team as a whole. You must have a relevant network and be able to identify and optimally utilise opportunities in the market. In short, this is a varied role that revolves around technology, leadership and entrepreneurship.
- A completed higher-vocational-level education (HBO) or higher in architecture
- A relevant network in the field of construction and architecture
- An enterprising, client-centric personality with strong communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in leading a team
- Focus on results and quality
- Good standard of spoken and written Dutch and English
- An independent and varied role
- An informal and pleasant working atmosphere
- The opportunity to work in a team of enthusiastic and driven professionals
- A growing organisation offering many personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent benefits
- A wide range of sporting and staff activities
If this vacancy sounds like what you’re looking for, please send a letter of application and CV to:
Ms M. Neilen
Hazenweg 41, 7556 BM Hengelo, the Netherlands
PO Box 8006, 7550 KA Hengelo, the Netherlands
T +31 74 8504000